LCM: A Street Syle Celebration of Mens Styling
12 January 2015
It's that time again to celebrate the world of menswear, whether it be with the latest emerging designer or just plan fantastic male styling, this week all of this will come together in what has become famously known as, London Collection Mens.
Here is a little post dedicated to all those very stylishly dressed males that I have snapped this weekend and last year at LCM.
A stalkers guide to menswear in London.
1. Know excellent tailoring when you see it. I snapped this very stylish male who swears by the brand Drakes London for everything from ties hand made in London to exquisite jackets (like the one he is wearing).
2. When walking out to catch the street style photographers during LCM, a little colour coordination always goes them snappin'!
3. A three piece goes a long way!!
4. Shirt jewellery is a must, one of my favourite brands is The House of Nines.
House creators Ross Paul Keenan and Shamrez Marawat challenge the perception of British Menswear and are definitely worth checking out.
5. Find an awesome leather jacket, you'll wonder how you lived life before. Two British brands known for their leathers are Dunhill and Burberry, check out both of their LCM shows here and here !
6. Add a va va voom with a killer jacket, I stalked this selection of stylish young males outside the Agi & Sam show.
7. The bigger and more rock 'n' roll the jewellery the better!!
8. Don't hesitate to experiment with different materials and cloths, the result is always cool!!
STALK THE STALKER ON